WELCOME TO QUICKSHIFT MOTORS
We source and supply the best quality vehicles from the UK and then ship to destination ports in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, India, Pakistan and Cyprus. We offer a wide range of cars from classic sports cars to luxury vehicles and everything in between from SUV’s, hatchbacks and vans.
We have access to a wide network of sources including the largest UK car auctions, independent and franchise dealers as well as direct private individuals across UK. The cars then go through rigorous checks and are re-inspected before they can be considered for export to the global market.
Quickshift Motors gives you the best experience throughout the entire car buying process, guiding you seamlessly from research to purchase. Ultimately you end up with the right car at an amazing price.
This is how you order for your vehicle with us:
STEP 1 Find the car you are interested in! You can search with Year, Model, Price etc.
If you haven't identified a particular car, we can source several cars for you at competitive prices for you to select your ideal car from. And when you buy through us, you are likely to save upto 20% of the purchase price through VAT savings (read the section - How to recover VAT).
STEP 2 When you find the car you are interested in…Make an inquiry by sending an email or using the contact us page!
STEP 3 Negotiate with the Supplier or put us in touch and we will do the negotiating on your behalf
by exchanging messages.
STEP 4 Request Proforma Invoice.
STEP 5 Place your Order.
STEP 6 Payment. This can be done via a TT to our bank account (Specified on the Proforma Invoice) or an LC (for vehicles valued at more than £25,000).
STEP 7 We will inform you of the receipt of your payment. Vehicle will be taken for inspection, insured and shipped to you.
More updates include sending your BL, V5, Inspection certificate, Extra keys via DHL.
STEP 8 You receive your vehicle at the port of destination for your clearing agent to finalize the process.
QUICKSHIFT MOTORS CAN HELP YOU RECOVER 20% VAT ON YOUR UK CAR PURCHASES
Our company based in the UK, can assist vehicle buyers in the recovery of VAT for a fee of 30% on the savings (subject to a minimum fee of £1000). The fee will cover services like procurement of the vehicle, delivery from the supplier/auction house, delivery to the port, shipment inspection and approval, and delivery to the shipping agent.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
A customer can make a 20% saving when purchasing a VAT qualifying vehicle from the UK and permanently exporting it. We can help recover the sales tax if buying cars from the UK. VAT can be claimed for a full refund by the government. By using this service you can reduce the total cost on the price of the vehicle, upon export from the UK. However, there are separate terms and conditions you need to agree to (available upon request or at the time of booking).
- The customer wishing to reclaim VAT on export, must sign our Service Agreement and put us into funds towards the full purchase of the vehicle.
- A VAT Qualifying invoice addressed to EXECUTRAIN SERVICES UK is required. (Units that are VAT qualifying include: ex demonstration cars, units previously owned by a company or hire leasing company, brand new vehicles and commercial vehicles).
- In response, an invoice to the end buyer for the net value of the vehicle plus our fee (as calculated above) will be raised by ourselves.
- We will purchase the vehicle on behalf of the customer (only once full payment has been received from the end buyer) and we will arrange shipment to the customer.
VEHICLE CATEGORIES FOR VAT PURPOSES
There are three categories that used vehicles can be placed in:
1. VAT Qualifying
Upon export of a VAT Qualifying vehicle, we can claim back the VAT (currently 20%) from the purchase price.
2. Margin Vehicles
We cannot claim VAT back on the purchase of a Margin vehicle.
3. Commercial Vehicles
If a vehicle is identified as commercial, 20% VAT will be added to the purchase price, under the same conditions as VAT Qualifying vehicles. This can be re-claimed, but only if strict guidelines are followed.
EXECUTRAIN SERVICES UK:
1. Must purchase the vehicle and be invoiced directly by the UK VAT registered vendor (Auction House etc)
2. Must be provided with written confirmation certifying that the vehicle is VAT Qualifying
3. Will charge a fee of 30% of the savings (subject to a minimum fee of £1000) for this service
4. Net value invoice must be paid in full immediately
We do not own any of the pictures or the vehicles for the export service. We are using these pictures to show what cars we can source for you from the UK market. Pictures are merely for illustration purposes and non of the images used are copyright protected.